Coordinator, Creators (TEMP)
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
Do you have a real passion for content creators? We are looking for a social media enthusiast
to join our Creator Labs team to find the next big talent. If diving deep into the world of
YouTube, digital entertainment, and the social media influencer landscape seem interesting to
you, we want you at Fullscreen!
The role will be focused on finding new creators to bring into our networks using internal and
external tools as well as your own person tastemaking. Your day will be spent vetting leads for
the signing team, prepping and participating in signing calls, and working with the Partner
Managers on ad hoc projects.
Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we're looking for someone with a proven
record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-
functional organization. This is a 40 hour per week role for the next 12 weeks.
- Finding, sorting, and distributing potential leads to signers in a quick and efficient manner
- Staying up to date with YouTube/Twitch and other social media trends
- Updating and maintaining the various grids for Fullscreen's Talent Network
- Working closely with Partner Managers to expand our talent and bring people onto Fullscreen's network
- Keeping in close communication with talent, and learning how to best define and showcase our services
- Strong knowledge and interest in YouTube and social media
- Proficient in Google Sheets
- Experience working successfully in groups
- Desire to be in sales and work with talent
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide phenomenal work
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands, and avid fans.
For our partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include channel management, multi-platform content optimization, direct media, and brand partnerships.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville, and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.