Human Resources Coordinator
New York, NY
Shared Services – Business Operations
Fullscreen Media is the ﬁrst media company powering the creation and sharing of video with the connected generation. We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to support employees within our advertising line of business. The stand out candidate will help ensure that employees feel supported through the full employment life-cycle with the company, with a particular focus on Fullscreen’s New York, Atlanta, and Chicago offices. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. This person would also have a proven track record of building relationships with and providing excellent “customer service” to personnel at all levels within an organization. Fullscreen Media is a fast-paced, ever changing, and high growth organization – it’s an exciting place and we’re looking for somebody who wants to make an impact while running full-speed ahead.
- Provide excellent service to employees, helping support a great experience throughout the full employment life-cycle at Fullscreen
- Build relationships with employees and become the first point-of-contact for incoming HR inquires
- Onboard new hires in-person and remotely, lead new employee orientation, and create and manage new hire paperwork
- Facilitate employee exit interviews and logistics
- Manage administrative functions such as entering and maintaining employee data in HRIS and HR files, creating and updating org charts, and creating employment agreements and paperwork as necessary
- Collect, organize, and support creation of job descriptions across all teams within assigned line of business
- Adhere to and effectively communicate company policies and procedures as needed
- Support HR team in carrying out various company programs and procedures
- Obtain employee data reports from HR systems as needed
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Human Resources, preferably in a fast-paced team environment within the tech/advertising industries
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent project and time management skills
- Experience in onboarding new hires
- Experience in administrative duties with high data integrity in HRIS
- Proven track record of handling sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and Namely (or other similar Payroll and HRIS products) preferred
- Experience working with a remote team across time-zones a plus
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.