Customer Support Representative (Contract)
Playa Vista, CA
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative who will be responsible for responding to and troubleshooting customer inquiries and support requests from customers and partners via multiple channels. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of related experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This a contract position.
- Be attentive to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed
- Complete accurate work and update customer file
- Contribute ideas to help resolve problems to better serve the customers and improve productivity
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Solve unstructured technical issues and that may require abstract thinking
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and services
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues / skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed
- Ability to learn Superior Customer Service Support
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Good listening and responding skills
- Adapt to change quickly
- Possess insight into self and others
- Solid problem solving skills
- Possess technical knowledge
- Communicate effectively
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.