Account Coordinator (NY)
New York, NY
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for an experienced Account Coordinator who is passionate about creating social content, delivering innovative ideas, collaborating with strong teams, and the world of entertainment.
This Account Coordinator will join a growing, fast-paced team and be responsible for executing strategic marketing campaigns. He/She will liaise between clients and internal designers, copywriters, and strategists to ensure quality, effectiveness, and timeliness of social media content throughout a campaign.
Ideal candidates must have experience working in social media and a love for the entertainment world - experience working directly with studios/networks/talent is a plus. He/She must understand the nuances of social platforms and know what sharable content looks like.
This Coordinator must be self-motivated - as the only team member in New York, he/she must be able to work independently and efficiently to support client needs - this position requires working East Coast hours and many weekends.
- Full-time (40+ hours/week)
- Remote flexible (Will need to be in the Fullscreen NY + client offices from time to time)
- Serve as primary contact to client and account teams for morning and weekend needs. As the team’s only east-coast based coordinator, work with Manager to create best practices to seamlessly transition community management, client communication, and operations support between team members for efficiency.
- Coordinates all day to day operations of team’s campaigns, directly communicating between Manager, internal creative resources, and client to ensure effective collaboration throughout the project
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in your day to day work: this is a fast-paced environment with constantly changing requirements. #CreativeInTheDetails #sorry #notsorry #werethebest #dealwithit
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to advertising, social media, and marketing strategy
- Provide community management and creative input; speaks the language of hashtags and emojis
- Create systems and refine processes for posting, moderation, community management, and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: Bachelor’s degree; marketing, advertising, business, or communications related
- Required: Minimum 2 years social media experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to project manage several projects at one time.
- Adaptability to work in fast-paced environment; agility to pivot quickly as needs arise
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with energy and enthusiasm to take projects to completion.
- Ability to think big with impeccable attention to detail and planning
- Strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines and willingness to work closely with many team members across McBeard to complete tasks and initiatives
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms and tools
- Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it
- Love of entertainment
- Previous remote work experience
- Previous copywriting / community management experience
- Experience working directly with entertainment clients (studios, networks, talent, etc)
- Possess a strong eye for design/copy and communicate creative direction to designers & copywriters
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.