Director of Strategy
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Studio
We are seeking a Director of Strategy dedicated to a large kids toy and entertainment brand.
Our ideal candidate is a YouTube + Social obsessed professional who has proven record of growing brands with their targets, optimizing against platform metrics and leading and mentoring a team.
You are an outgoing connector of dots, opportunity hunter, convincing presenter and can both lead and support work directly to clients.
- Serve as a strategy lead working with team strategist(s) and other functional leads to develop strategy for creative, channel touchpoints, and distribution.
- Perform research and analysis to identify opportunities for content + marketing to drive competitive advantage within clients’ areas of business.
- Lead internal teams to develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and market + audience landscapes, with the ability to provide detail and perspective through rigorous, fact-based analysis.
- Elevate and contextualize channel, series and video performance to inform implications and go-forward plans.
- Partner with Client Services to identify areas for growth based on the client’s business objectives.
- Partner with Creative to inspire and elevate work that resonates with target audience and drives channel(s) growth and penetration in US and International Markets
- Partner with Media team to share performance and audience insights that collectively deliver on overall client goals.
- Cultivate and maintain deep, “trusted partner” relationships with key individual clients.
- Ability to lead, plan, develop, and deliver robust and cohesive engagement plans and channel strategy informing social channel focus, creative and programming cadence, social media activation, influencer marketing, and paid media.
- Lead teams through internal, competitive, and audience analysis to develop strong understanding of brand positioning and opportunities, and articulate go-forward marketing strategy
- Identify needs for and assist in scoping future strategy, research, and insights opportunities with key accounts and pitches
- Serve as strategic lead in cross-department business development opportunities
- Ability to effectively manage strategy career paths within the Fullscreen organization
- 8-10 years experience in digital strategy, YouTube channel strategy, progressive marketing, or content strategy (with focus on emerging channels)
- Extensive understanding of measurement frameworks and business case development and ability to work with supporting analysts to formulate cohesive channel performance analyses for clients.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and leadership skills with the ability and willingness to participate in both internal and external speaking engagements.
- Ability to lead internal and client-facing workshops including workshop design, materials development, and facilitation.
- Think analytically, critically and logically to help teams develop simple, integrated and elegant approaches to complex brand issues.
- Record of leading projects, campaigns, and brand experiences with measurable results.
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships internally and with clients.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle many projects at once and maintain calm under pressure.
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise; Strong Word, Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint a must
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing
services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their
social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators
and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global
network of social channels.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to
recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other
protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different.
As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and
inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what
we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.