Senior Manager, Measurement & Insights, Data Strategy & Analytics ( Remote)
New York, NY /
Brand Group – Brand Services /
Fullscreen is looking for a Senior Manager, Measurement & Insights (Temp) to enhance Fullscreen’s value to our advertising partners through groundbreaking research and insights. This role will be an integral part of the Data Strategy & Analytics team - blending platform data and primary research to deliver insights-fueled narratives that elevate industry intelligence and reinforce Fullscreen as a curator of business-critical learnings. This role will aid the Measurement & Insight team by leading the design, implementation, analysis, and communication of custom studies for target audiences and programming. This is a role that will report to the VP, Data Strategy & Analytics and is US remote-based ideally located in EST.
● Help design and execute early stage concept and development tests, talent evaluations, category deep dives, creative evaluations, brand research, etc. via both qualitative and quantitative research methods
● Collaborate with the team to draft and edit questionnaires, recruitment screeners and full/topline reports and presentations
● Manage our always-on, proprietary youth panel
● Design and implement measurement frameworks for new business pitches
● Utilize internal data and 3rd party vendors to develop cutting-edge effectiveness products to take to market that will help measure clients’ return on investment and business outcomes (brand awareness, sales, LTV, etc.)
● Present attribution results and consumer insights presentations to clients in-person and at larger forums including conferences and events
● Stay abreast of generational and social media industry news, trends and best practices
Required Skills & Experience:
● 7+ years of consumer insights or ad effectiveness experience at a media company or advertising agency
● Expert knowledge and proven application of a wide range of quantitative and qualitative research initiatives and methodologies to solve business objectives, including: survey development and execution, segmentation, advertising effectiveness, panel research, ethnography, focus groups, brand tracking, competitive intelligence, etc.
● Experience with audience measurement (Nielsen, comScore), location attribution, sales lift, and multi-touch attribution providers
● Strong quantitative skills, including both analytical abilities as well as familiarity with advanced analysis tools (Qualtrics, SPSS, Tableau, etc.)
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and experience presenting to large groups– you’re articulate and engaging, and able to bring your stories to life.
● Interest in kids, youth, and generational research