Scrum Master - Fullscreen Direct
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Engineering
We are looking for a Scrum Master who will be responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of high quality projects to meet established business requirements. The candidate would have a proven track record of scrum management using agile methodologies to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Provide guidance on the use of the agile/scrum best practices to self organize and extract the most out of the team.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution. Identify and remove impediments.
- Improve transparency by assisting with internal and external communication on the status of milestones
- Support the product owner in maintaining the product backlog to ensure that the work is well understood so the team can continually make progress
- Ensure tasks assigned to the team are executed efficiently while removing blockers/issues and meeting product goals
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with customers and project team members
- Identify, understand, and manage interdependencies between applications, platforms, services, and environments
- Influence continuous improvement of agile methodologies
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM II)
- Scrum Alliance certification a plus
- 3+ years experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, etc.
- Strong understanding of basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Expert in Atlassian product suite especially Jira and configuring Jira
- Proven track record of leading teams and projects to successful completion
- Impeccable communication skills in all areas
- Analytical problem solver with the ability to anticipate and mitigate risk
- Worked as a UX designer or software engineer in the past
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
ABOUT FULLSCREEN DIRECT:
Fullscreen Direct is a comprehensive suite of digital tools designed to power direct-to-fan businesses for affinity brands and artists, empowering them to connect more deeply with their audiences to increase their overall business. Fullscreen Direct enables clients online businesses - websites, communities, stores, etc. We believe strongly in creating and activating an entire fan engagement ecosystem built around exclusive content, fan experiences and communities, and selling products directly to passionately engaged fans. Fullscreen Direct is powering digital business for some of the biggest talent in the world including Metallica, Kobe Bryant, Eric Church, Red Hot Chili Peppers and others.
ABOUT FULLSCREEN MEDIA:
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.