Product Analyst - SVOD
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Product
With the goal of defining a new digital first video service targeted directly at today's "connected" generation, Fullscreen has created an entertainment experience that combines innovations across product and content that equates to a new category of engaging entertainment.
Fullscreen is looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated Product Analyst to join our consumer product team. In this role, you will support and collaborate with Product Managers to understand user and service data, distill into powerful insights and turn them into action. You should be comfortable jumping from project to project and helping out wherever and whenever is needed.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for digital entertainment, the future of social content consumption experiences, and a pulse on today’s youth culture. If you are a data rockstar who loves thinking on your feet, acting quickly, and wants to build things consumers love, then this may be the place for you.
- Evaluate opportunities for new features and products by modeling, building forecasts, and analyzing primary and secondary data
- Build and optimize product and feature specific dashboards and reports
- Help define product KPIs across all parts of the experience including but not limited to acquisition, engagement and retention
- Experience collecting, querying, and exploring data from various sources (market research, internal data sources, web analytics, experiments, user research) to back up assumptions
- Work within the product development process to define and support implementation of data tracking best practices
- Assist in designing A/B tests to best capture key insights necessary to test a product hypothesis
- Act as the gatekeeper for all ad hoc product related analysis requests
- Analyze emerging product trends and the competitive landscape
- 3-5 years of product, business analytics or relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, Economics, or Marketing (or related field)
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to interpret and summarize complex data into recommendations that add value to the business
- Deep understanding of analytics systems including Omniture and Mixpanel and ideally one of the following: Conviva, Optimizely, Google Analytics. Use of Tableau or other data visualization tools a plus.
- Consumer internet, subscription business or other video service experience preferred
- Partner and collaborate with marketing, content, design, data science and BI teams
- Comfortable with statistical analysis and designing experiments
- Experience in a roll-up-your-sleeves environment is a plus
- Detail-orientated and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- A high sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task
- Inherently collaborative nature and ability to build strong relationships and motivate individuals at all levels of an organization
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fri
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, clickHERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.