Senior Manager, Gaming Partnerships
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a gaming expert who possesses strong relationships and will find win-win opportunities with the industry’s leading figures and personalities. This person will be a hard-working, critical thinker, who is motivated by a competitive hunger and passion for digital content. There are two key objectives to this role: sign developing/established creators to our network and ensure your roster is satisfied with our services.
Our company goal is to provide the best in class channel optimization services while helping creators develop their careers and their social media audiences across YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and other platforms. This role is a unique blend of talent development, digital strategy, and discovery with an emphasis on gaming talent. You will be expected to quickly accelerate your vertical expertise to best source talent and communicate growth strategies that will drive revenue for them. A solid understanding of the digital video landscape, entertainment industry, and Fullscreen’s business model is required. You must have experience in gaming -- either Esports or streaming or both! To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do and ready for constant communication with gaming talent from all over the world. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry and emerging trends within the gaming space. You should have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of gaming creators. You'll work closely with some of the most vibrant and innovative creators on YouTube today.
- Identify, scout and sign developing/established gaming and other creators in the Men’s Lifestyle vertical
- Team up with a Partner Manager to ensure the creator’s expectations are managed and met
- Communicate with digital creators and their representation, lawyers, agents, managers
- Manage the talent onboarding process from lead to partnered creator
- Meet and exceed monthly KPIs
- Strong focus and research skills to identify market trends in real-time
- Solid understanding of the online video landscape, monetization trends, and optimization techniques
- Attend industry events and talent meetings
- 5+ years experience in the gaming industry focused on talent relations, social media services, or other areas of the industry directly relevant to this role
- Thorough understanding of top gaming talent
- Expertise and interest in the YouTube and social media space
- Detail-oriented and process-driven with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and go above and beyond
- Strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities
- Expert ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions-oriented.
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines.
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude.
- Research skills required.
- Enjoys working in a high performing environment.
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Above all else, this role requires critical thinking, constant learning, a bias towards action, and a passion for the space.
Perks & Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.