Manager, Talent - [Male/Female] Lifestyle
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a forward-thinking, motivated Talent Manager who will be responsible for talent development, social media, and brand integrations. If you have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers, this could be the role for you. Ideally, you would also have a consistent record of talent management experience, Brand/Media Agency experience or Casting in a Network or Studio environment, to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. You should take ownership of your work, be comfortable with long hours, and ready to be in constant communication with Talent. You should also be excited by the idea of a dynamic environment on the forefront of the entertainment industry.
- Provide experienced feedback and knowledge to creators on optimization and channel strategy
- Develop and improve relationships with in-house creators and ensure your Talent have exactly what they need
- Build ongoing development programs for Talent to develop growth
- Dedicatedly identify, pitch, and implement significant monetization opportunities
- Promote Fullscreen network in the industry and cultivate an inviting environment for new talent
- Negotiate and draft contracts with new and existing talent and work with Legal to ensure they’re executed efficiently and smartly
- Recommend and suggest Talent pairings with campaigns
- 3-5 years’ experience in talent management at a premier agency, Brand/Media Agency or Casting department in a Network or Studio environment
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, Business or equivalent practical experience
- Talent management, operations, acquisition and retention experience
- Digital Media, video, web or entertainment industry experience
- Ability to identify and facilitate the growth of potential talent
- Ability to effectively lead multiple projects and work productively with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Strong analytical, research skills
- Knowledge of current YouTube culture and an interest in the broader entertainment industry (movies, TV, music)
Bonus Points If
- Experience with Powerpoint, Google Docs, Word, Excel a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.