Social Media Insights Analyst (LA or NY)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
Fullscreen is looking for an experienced Social Media Insights Analyst to manage all social listening, reporting, and insights analysis for organic and paid social media content for various clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working in-house with brands or at a social media or digital marketing agency and can be confident in their ability to translate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly analytics on social media platforms into actionable insights for a social media team.
You must feel at home with spreadsheets, platform native insights, and social ad manager dashboards. You know that numbers matter and can not only see the stories within data, but know how to translate metrics into client friendly insights and analysis. You’re familiar with using data to drive brand goals and KPIs across social media channels and enjoy discovering trends and takeaways that help evolve social strategies. You must posses the ability to create visually clear presentations, combining data with content snapshots.
This position will be responsible for monitoring content and profile performance on established platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tumblr, etc.) and emerging platform behavior across a variety of brand and entertainment accounts. You must be comfortable in conveying social media analytics and learnings in verbal and written sentences.
- Candidates must be able to commute weekly to NY, NY or LA, CA office
- Deliver timely, accurate and effective analysis and reporting
- Work with account teams and clients to identify valuable metrics, KPIs, and social media benchmarks; provide metrics that matter, in context
- Analyzing data trends and key social behaviors across various demographics
- Work directly with media planners and the account management teams to track and measure promoted posts and ad campaigns; evaluating opportunities for optimization and new content based on analysis
- Work with account teams to develop custom reports according to campaign or project including social listening insights, creative analysis, and more (monthly, quarterly, year end, ad hoc, etc.)
- Create and maintain trackers and social listening monitors (booleans and automated)
- Participate in weekly calls with clients, vendors, and internal teams
- Collaborate across marketing channels to drive brand goals Analyzing market and competitor trends and various other industry projects
- 3+ years experience in marketing analytics/reporting with a focus on Social Media
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to interpret and summarize complex data that drive actionable plans that add value to the business
- Experience with social analytics platforms and tools (e.g., NetBase)
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extended hours
- Experience in a roll-up-your-sleeves environment is a plus
- Detail-orientated and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- A high sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task
- Required proficiency in the following; Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Drive, Dropbox
- Required proficiency in the following: Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/Tumblr native insights and analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads
- Preferred Proficiency in (some of) the following tools: Crimson Hexagon, HootSuite, SimplyMeasured, Union Metrics, Sysomos, Curalate, Expion
- Experience planning or executing paid media initiatives
Perks + Benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.