Publishing Coordinator (TEMP)
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Publishing Coordinator, who will be responsible for supporting the operational needs of a variety of Entertainment and News Media networks.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms, content operations, digital entertainment, and project management. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, initiative, and attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment.
This is a Temp position, with the possibility of transition into full-time. In addition to standard business hours, client needs and workflow may also require evening and weekend support.
- Video uploading, optimization, and publishing to the client’s YouTube channels (employing best practices within client-specific turnarounds, workflows and strategies)
- Interface with Operational teams to oversee and ensure quality assurance of requests
- Review video assets and be able to communicate with the client regarding any issues
- Support Managers in driving client satisfaction and meeting KPIs
- Maintain internal documents and provide clear updates surrounding open tasks or those completed during shift
- Familiarity with Google products (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- 1-2 years of related experience
- A deep interest in online video distribution
- Knowledgeable and passionate about entertainment and news media
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google, Microsoft, and Apple applications
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (client interfacing, SEO, video operations)
- YouTube Certified
- Content Management Systems (CMS) (Ex: YouTube, Anvato, MPX, Brightcove, etc.)
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.