Creative Account Coordinator (Contract)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
Is flexibility your middle name? We hope not, because that’d be ridiculous, but we do hope that you work as though it is. That’s what the Creative Account Coordinator position on the Flex Team is all about. You’ll be working on multiple projects and accounts while training and learning the “ins and outs” of all that Social Agency has to offer.
Expectations are high and priorities can change on a dime, but we need coordinators that can BRING IT everyday. You’ll provide company-wide support, build a professional network, and be part of the best team around with some of the biggest clients in the business. Do you have what it takes to flex your creative muscles? Are you ready to hit the ground running with the best social media marketers around? Apply to join our squad.
- 12 week contract, with the potential to go full-time
- Remote flexible (May need to be in the Playa Vista, CA Office from time to time)
- Serve as central account support across multiple client accounts (varies based upon client need)
- Build professional relationships, trust, and rapport between the Flex Team, account teams, and other central resource teams
- Perform tasks as assigned by direct supervisor and account managers. Tasks may include: posting, taking notes, moderation and engagement, copywriting, design and strategy ideation, real-time coverage, and other assignments as needed.
- Demonstrate personal motivation and take initiative to learn and master all things related to advertising, social media, and marketing strategy
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of social media marketing experience
- Passion for social media marketing
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to and communicate shifting priorities, and maintain organization
- Experience organizing, creating, and updating content calendar(s)
- Experience with Mac operating system and the following tools: Dropbox, Google Drive, or related
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must have a strong GIF game
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
ABOUT FULLSCREEN SOCIAL
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.