New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Services
An Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting client projects from a tactical level. They execute on established processes, such as asset organization, requesting creative, and compiling data. They may support the account lead in client communication, and will become experts on the client preference / nuance of the accounts they support. Account Coordinators will escalate any issues or questions to their direct supervisor.
- Supporting account lead in client communication where needed; potential for some client communication ownership.
- Note-taking on client calls
- Assist in a variety of task-based projects, such as community management, reporting, social or content audits, and content ID searches and management.
- Inputting Mavenlink creative requests and tracking progress of those requests.
- Responsible for organizing, filing, and tracking all assets received from the client.
- Works with Account Manager and creative/strategy leads to ensure creative meets clients’ objectives.
- Understand the services FS offers, knows when to loop in supervisor for add-on opportunities.
- Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are.
- Work with analyst to pull and compile reporting.
- Act as backup posting support for the publishing team as needed.
- Keep up with social media trends; consume content and think about how it could apply to your client.
- Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a client-facing role
- Expertise on all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- Experience with overseeing channel development strategies from building and presenting decks to execution
- Eye for detail in order to oversee brand design and channel best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to social media platform changes
- Work and cross-function with sales, business development, and account teams when applicable
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.