Account Management/Sales Internship (NYC) - Fall 2018
New York, NY
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergraduate junior or senior student with a passion for sales and account management? We are looking for a paid Account Management/Sales Intern who will be responsible for assisting with campaign reporting, building slides for relevant initiatives, creating talent pitch lists, and monitoring Salesforce activity. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of strong communications skills to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Assisting with campaign reporting
- Helping to build slides for relevant initiatives
- Creating talent pitch lists
- Monitor Salesforce activity
- Must be in the greater New York area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Only currently enrolled students will be considered
- Be Proficient in Excel
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and be a team player
- Have an outgoing personality
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen’s rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it’s like to work at Fullscreen, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.