Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
We are looking for a Program Manager who will be responsible for supporting the Engagement Team at Fullscreen (Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion ). The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of coordination experience supporting large scale projects from start to finish.
- Assist with researching new vendors and development assessments
- Assist with upcoming departmental off-sites ex: Sales Summit, Executive Retreat
- Coordinate and schedule departmental development sessions
- Create and design dynamic learning and development presentation decks
- Support the Engagement team with creative ideation on new initiatives
- Coordinate and manage ad-hoc projects from start to finish
- Advanced experience with creating presentation decks in Keynote and compiling data in Excel
- Strong organization and ability to balance a number of tasks in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to take initiative with little direction and run with projects
- Strong desire to build facilitation skills in the area of learning and development and diversity and inclusion
- Passionate about driving engagement at an organization through company culture, learning and development, as well as diversity and inclusion initiatives
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.