Manager, Social Media & Digital
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Marketing & Communications
We are looking for an outstanding Social Media & Digital Manager for the Fullscreen brand with 5+ years of proven experience designing and executing social media and digital strategies that drive engagement with B2B audiences -- as well as existing and potential talent clients and partners -- and boost awareness and affinity for our brand across the entertainment, digital and media industries. Top candidates for this role will also have experience creating and managing dynamic websites that focus on strong storytelling with a premium design and visual aesthetic, and a track record of collaborating with and managing outside developers and contractors.
About You: You are a person who is interested in working with a company that is on the cutting edge of social video and creative services for brands and talent (digital native, film, TV, music, professional sports, other public figures and more), as well as full-service talent management. You will bring innovative thinking and data-driven ideas to ensure that our social channels and website reflect the breakthrough work we are doing with talent and brands, celebrate the achievements of our talent clients and partners, and elevate the Fullscreen brand. You are a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for brand storytelling through powerful marketing narrative and a strong visual aesthetic.
This position reports directly to the co-heads of Fullscreen’s Marketing & Communications team, but it a cross-functional role and often works across various teams and departments. We value critical thinkers and idea generators who want to make an impact with quantifiable results. The right candidate is an individual contributor with a team-focused, positive “can-do” attitude that compliments our fun and supportive culture.
· 5+ years experience designing, leading and executing the social media and digital strategy at a major entertainment, consumer brand, technology or media company
· Passion for building brand image and awareness using the power and creativity of social platforms
· Proven direct hands-on experience launching and building social channels and websites that attract followers who turn into clients and fans. B2B experience required. Profile links required.
· Track record of building, managing and executing multi-platform social media campaigns - both organic and paid - that improved traffic, engagement and other key performance metrics
· Maintains a working knowledge of technical search engine optimization (SEO) using keyword research and Google Analytics to generate inbound traffic
· Experience in HTML, WordPress, and content strategy
· Master in pulling analytics, creating dashboards and distilling the performance data into clear and concise presentations for executives
· Top-notch organization and project management skills, creativity, critical thinking, and the ability to see the “big picture” and understand larger business objectives
· Thrives in a dynamic environment and exhibits excellent communication skills
· Proactive, solutions oriented, results-driven, individual contributor
· Responsible for the design and execution of the social media (IG, TW, FB, LI) and digital (website) strategy for Fullscreen
· Develop a diverse content mix that aligns with the overall strategy
· Partner with internal teams to develop platform assets and drive approval process with Project Manager
· Create and maintain annual content calendar
· Create, curate and manage all published content
· Monitor and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads
· Design, create and manage social ad campaigns that integrate with Fullscreen’s overall marketing campaign plan
· Analyze performance metrics for all platforms, prepare reports, present findings and make recommendations regarding adjustments to strategy, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns to improve performance
· Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
· In partnership with a digital agency/developer and independently, update website sections and content/images, fix broken links, test functionality, ease of use, load time and ensure code is compatible with various browsers
· Ensure website content is easily understandable and ranks high in search engines
· Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure compliance and security