Senior iOS Developer
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Engineering
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer who will be responsible for working on the Fullscreen iOS/tvOS apps and exciting new projects. The ideal candidate would have a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. The candidate would also have a proven track record of mobile platform and application development experience on iOS to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building great mobile software, enjoys working with a team of talented developers, and who is eager to take on big challenges. Mobile is on fire. So are we. Join us!
Our engineering team is an enthusiastic, passionate group who value learning and mentorship. We regularly run and participate in internal talks about new technologies, board game nights and anonymous, internal white hat hacking sessions. Our mission is to build robust and innovative systems in the most efficient and scalable way possible.
- Architect, design, and implement the next generation of our mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, develop, and deliver new exciting features on iOS platforms to delight our consumers
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and incorporate new technologies into our products and processes to improve development efficiency
- Lead the software development team to deliver quality software solution using Agile mobile development cycle
- Analyze and resolve performance issues and other limitations
- Deep understanding of core software concepts, including networking, security, memory management, multi-threading, and application life-cycle management
- Knowledge of latest mobile emerging technologies, architectures, and trends
- Expertise in iOS Swift programming experience
- Advanced software design skills, including object oriented design
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals
- Proficient at debugging and performance tuning
- Great communication and collaboration skills with a commitment to quality
- At least one mobile app in the App Store
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Bonus points if:
- Experience in both iOS and Android platform development
- Experience with media player technologies for iOS
- Experience with iTunes In-App Purchase Subscription
- Experience with tvOS
- Always eager to learn and familiarize with cutting-edge new technologies
PERKS + BENEFITS:
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global youth media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 500 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 60,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., Andrea Russett, Lohanthony, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.