Sales Operations Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager who will leverage the operational toolset, business intelligence, and analytics of the sales organization, to help optimize through analysis, make recommendations, as well as identify new programs. Sales Strategy and Operations is the operational and strategic hub of the sales and marketing team. Our pillars include sales operations, strategy and account development, cross-departmental collaboration, research and insights, sales pipeline management, and client facing strategy and execution. You will assist with key initiatives and processes that serve to drive revenue and optimization of the sales organization. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of related experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Responsible for the on-going creation and maintenance of Sales Operations reports and dashboards
- Responsible for supporting and driving ongoing departmental projects: competitive pricing analysis and positioning, product Innovation and development, project manage execution of process, operational/structure, and strategic plans
- Measure and report organizational metrics and progress against goals to Senior Management on a frequent basis
- Proactively audit reporting data to ensure that information is accurate across all data points. Work with Business Systems such as SalesForce and Mavenlink to define the requirements needed to troubleshoot and implement fixes or system enhancements
- 5+ years of sales operation experience or financial analysis with a Fortune 500 company, investment bank, or management consulting firm
- Superior financial modelling skills in a wide range of situations and comfort building models from a blank sheet
- In-depth experience with Salesforce and a strong understanding of the digital media advertising landscape
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining control with limited supervision
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business issues
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
BONUS POINTS IF
- B.S. in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent
- MBA preferred
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.