Coordinator, Integrated Marketing
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Studio
Coordinator, Integrated Marketing – Fullscreen Brand Studio | New York, NY
Fullscreen is looking for an Integrated Marketing Coordinator who will work as an integral member of the Brand Studio team, with a focus on supporting the pitch side of our brand partnership business. This candidate will be integral in supporting Integrated Marketing team operations, building sales collateral, partnering with wider teams in the development of custom content programs, and keeping the Integrated Marketing team informed on industry content and talent trends. This candidate will report directly to a Senior Manager on the Integrated Marketing team in New York and work closely with all team members in both offices – New York and Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate will have a passion, curiosity, and knowledge of the digital landscape, best-in-class content marketing, social platforms, YouTube, and digital influencers. The candidate would also have a building resume of professional success to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
● Support Integrated Marketing Managers and leadership on campaigns, proposals, and presentations
● Assist in the creation and maintenance of talent marketing materials
● Aid in talent selection recommendations for brand partner programs
● Generate weekly campaign status updates for key stakeholder meetings
● Support the team from an operational standpoint, monitoring progress on all pitches in the marketplace and maintaining all team tracking documents
● Maintain team’s shared drive for all sales and content marketing materials
● Update program case studies
● Develop expertise in third party research tools like Shareablee, Helixa, YPulse, CreatorIQ, and others
● Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities, and platform innovations
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 years university and 1-2+ years of job related experience in digital media, entertainment, or marketing industry
● Driven self-starter
● Strong experience and excellence in Powerpoint, Keynote, and Excel
● Strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
● Genuine interest and passion for social media and brand marketing
● Highly organized, extremely detail oriented and creative
● Strong internet research skills
● Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
● Strong writing and editing skills
● Positive attitude and strong collaborator
● Strong communication skills
● Passion for and deep knowledge of the social web (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat, digital entertainment and digital creators).
PERKS + BENEFITS:
● Flexible dress code
● Kitchen stocked with snacks
● Pet Insurance
● Catered meal on Fridays
● Health, dental and vision benefits
● 401(k) with a company match
● Unlimited vacation policy
● Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.