Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Video Editor who will use Premiere and After Effects to create content on various social media platforms.
You will edit raw footage from original productions, re-cut assets delivered from our clients, and add visual flair with motion graphics for high profile brands. Additionally, you’ll customize content to platform specifications and conduct regular research about evolving video specifications. Example projects include: mashups, trailers, end screen creation, and interactive quizzes.
The ideal candidate would be detail-oriented, have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of thinking outside-the-box and demonstrated aesthetic and technical skill, to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This a contract position and is projected to be 12 weeks in length.
- Create motion end cards, supercuts/mashups, quizzes, and promos
- Address all client notes and edits throughout the approval process
- Responsible for delivering the final product to the required specifications
- Maintain proper file structure and naming conventions allowing for future edits
- Expert in Premiere and After Effects
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially able to convey clear and articulate feedback
- Ability to quickly shift gears between ideation and creation
- Experience with Photoshop
- Previous experience with social media advertising
ABOUT FULLSCREEN SOCIAL
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.