Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Metadata Coordinator, who will be responsible for supporting the strategic and operational needs of our major traditional and digital clients.
The main focus of this role will be supporting our team with implementing social optimization best practices across our top traditional and digital talent. The Metadata Coordinator will collaborate with the operations team in developing and deploying metadata; implementing metadata standards and best practices; and supporting metadata related initiatives. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms, especially YouTube. The candidate would also have a proven track record of attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment.
This is a 3-month temporary position with full-time hours (40 hours/week), with potential to have the assignment extended.
- Create and work within standardized spreadsheets to implement best practices in bulk across video content libraries
- Analyze, identify, and resolve errors and inconsistencies in metadata and help to troubleshoot issues as needed
- Interface with Operational teams to oversee and ensure quality assurance of requests
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies to drive audience awareness, growth, and engagement across social video platforms for talent clients
- 2+ years experience of administrative work in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Dependable, reliable and shown strong work ethic.
- Proficient with data entry and analytics
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Genuine interest in YouTube, digital media, technology and online content.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Back-end and analytics knowledge of social platforms and tools
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered lunch on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.