Communication Intership - Fall 2019
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergraduate junior, senior, or graduate student with a passion for digital media? We are looking for a paid Communication Intern who will be responsible for assisting in branded content development. If diving deep into the world of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the social media influencer landscape is interesting to you, we welcome you to Fullscreen!
Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we're looking for someone with a consistent record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Proficient in google suite
- Desire to learn the ins and out of client to creative relationship
- Proficient in all things social media
- Must be in Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior or Senior or Graduate student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Knowledge of social media platforms and content
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest or experience with production, photoshop and multi media editing experience is a plus
- Experience in creative writing
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen's rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.