Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We’re looking for a highly organized, detail oriented, operations-minded self starter to support the greater operations team. We are a small nimble operations team touching various functions across the organization and we’re looking for a superstar who is proactive & takes initiative to partner with and support each lead. The right candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, be able to handle a high volume of tasks, and manage their time and priorities with a commitment to delivering excellent work. If you’re seeking to create a foundation for your career in operations this role could be the perfect fit for you!
● As a team member on the Brand Services Ops Team, this role will help and support a variety of Operations Team projects and initiatives. This role will also provide operations guidance cross functionally to ensure the Brand Services team as a whole is functioning at top efficiency and efficacy levels, following the correct procedures and processes, training as needed, and disseminating information to the right people at the right time.
● Leader in communication - being a bridge between departments and facilitating conversations where appropriate. Receiving, processing, and sending out the right info to the right people to help increase cross-functional collaboration.
● Support the Sales & Business Development Operations function within the larger Ops Team in facilitating the legal contracting process, scope of work process, pricing process. Be the keeper of information across Salesforce, other relevant company documentation for current and incoming new business, and be a champion of communication to connect different stakeholders throughout the New Business & Sales process. Update documents as needed and keep data organized.
● Support the broader Ops Team in reporting as necessary. Be responsible for data entry when needed and updating team leads with timely and relevant information needed to make business decisions regarding utilization and resource allocation.
● Support the Ops Team to successfully onboard each project, setting up each incoming lead with the right tools, systems, processes, and communication set up. Set up dropbox, drive, email aliases, and slack channels as needed.
● Work closely with and support the Business Development Ops Lead to review contracts before being routed to legal for approval, routing contracts for signatures, and managing the file organization of these important documents including but not limited to: consistent naming conventions and folder structure & organization.
● Be vigilant in observing the overall workflow and process of the Brand Services group and make recommendations as appropriate to continue improving the overall functionality, collaboration, and delivery of the group.
● Attend meetings, be a detail-oriented note-taker, and follow up with next steps as needed.
● Other duties as assigned
● Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years of relevant work experience
● Familiarity with digital marketing/advertising and/or entertainment/technology
● Experience working cross functionally to connect different groups
● Must be available to work in Los Angeles, at our Play Vista HQ office
● Able to handle a high volume of responsibilities and prioritize appropriately
● Proven strong written and verbal communication skills
● Must be detail oriented and highly organized
● Ability to receive and run with specific direction and take initiative to provide creative alternatives, someone who is characterized by resourcefulness
● Excellent time management skills, organization skills, and the ability to quickly switch gears between various competing priorities. Someone who can be trusted to own.
● Ultimate team player - humble, respectful, always willing to contribute for the greater good of the team
● Experience working with Salesforce
● Experience with Project Management Tool(s) such as Mavenlink, Wrike, Workfront, Asana
● Experience working with a digital media agency
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.