Business Development and Influencer Marketing Internship (NY) - Summer 2017
New York, NY
Marketing & Communications
Are you an undergrad junior/senior or grad student who just loves pop culture and the Gen-Z/millennial audience? We are looking for a paid Business Development and Influencer Marketing Intern to join our 12 week internship program! We are looking for someone who is interested in development and marketing with a passion for pop culture, YouTube personalities, social networks, and media.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the-box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This is a 30 hour/week internship position. In your time with us, you will be guaranteed a seat at the table to learn and add tremendous value to a high growth area within Fullscreen.
- Supporting business development for Playa (Fullscreen's relationship with WPP)
- Presentation preparation to sell Fullscreen into brands
- Data hygiene & maintenance for technology suite
- Strategic thought leadership creation (in Microsoft Word) of influencer trend pieces
- Latest innovations in influencer marketing database management of key client information
- Some Photoshop and design responsibilities (if the intern possesses such skills)
- Support revenue growth
- A keen eye for sales and integrated marketing
- Must be on-site in New York office throughout internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled 3rd/4th year undergraduate student or graduate student
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication skills as well as analytical
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
ABOUT FULLSCREEN MEDIA:
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.