Events Internship - Spring 2020
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an Undergraduate Junior or Senior with a real passion for event planning? We are looking for a paid Events Intern who will be assisting in the ideation, planning, and execution of internal and external events . If diving deep into the world of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the social media influencer landscape is interesting to you, we welcome you to Fullscreen!
Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we're looking for someone with a consistent record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Ideation, planning and execution of events
- Taking lead on venue and vendor research, including back and forth communication to obtain pricing details, deadlines, etc.
- Creating internal and external decks on Keynote
- Handling guest list management and invite system
- Taking weekly meeting call notes as needed
- Assisting with communications around events including timelines, calendars, and contact sheets
- Onsite event management including set-up, registration, breakdown, post-event follow up needs
- Be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Junior or Senior level undergraduate student
- Passionate about new media, especially YouTube
- Proficient in Keynote; working knowledge Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work events which sometimes requires being onsite during evening hours
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands, and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville, and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.