Senior Social Strategist
New York, NY
Brand Group – Strategy and Insights
Fullscreen is looking for a Senior Social Strategist who has a deep understanding in brand insights and creative development, a keen eye for compelling content (both written and visual), an aptitude for data-analysis and performance management, and a passion for innovation and social testing. He or she will be responsible for working with the team as we design, build and maintain our clients’ social media presence using originally produced content.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for and knowledge of the social space, digital entertainment and the world of influencers. This role will develop strategic povs, creative briefs and partner heavily with our creative teams through pitches, campaigns, initiatives, and programs. We are looking for a big thinker. The ideal candidate will perform deep research, extract unique insights, and keep ahead of the industry through trend forecasting. We are looking for someone who has their finger on the pulse of what’s cool, trending, and the next big thing. This is an opportunity to create award-winning work in a revolutionary new space.
- Work closely with Account Director and Director of Strategy to inspire, plan and execute social media strategy and content, both for current clients and in the pitch process.
- Build and execute insight-driven brand campaigns that include original content, non-traditional advertising, social media activation, influencer marketing, and customer acquisition/retention campaigns
- Provide a deep understanding of both existing and emerging social platforms
- Work with clients, to establish creative and business objectives, strategies, tactics, and executions
- Measure, analyze and interpret content performance and analytics across all social platforms for detailed client facing report
- Develop Key Performance Indicators and effectively track and report social data, insights, and learnings
- Have in-depth knowledge of client products, markets, competition, and audiences in order to create relevant and engaging content that helps drive revenue
- Conduct and assemble platform and audience-based research through 3rd party tools, workshops, focus groups, and stakeholder
- Provide an experienced point of view on paid media integration for select campaigns
- Lead/contribute to brainstorming, ideations, and conversations around campaign framework and direction for both big ideas and day-to-day content strategy
- Participate in and lead presentations with client executives
- Lead/ contribute to Fullscreen’s national thought leadership development
- 6-8 years in creative advertising as a brand strategist and/or brand/content planner with experience creating sharp ideas and campaigns
- Excellent writing skills (including copy, edit, and proofreading skills)
- Deep understanding of and experience with platform-native insights and analytics including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager, and Audience Insights
- Extensive experience with social media analytics tools like NetBase, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Simply Measured, Union Metrics, or Sprinklr
- In-depth knowledge of social media paid offerings (including creative guidelines) for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube
- Background in creating narrative, multi-platform content experiences
- Record of leading projects, campaigns, and brand experiences with measurable results
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Willingness and ability to defend and articulate your ideas
- Proactive Self-Starter with experience working with teams of various sizes
- Field smarts: you can name your favorite brands, sites, campaigns, and writers. You’re up on your trends in design, digital content, and technology.
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.