Social Video Internship (LA) - Spring 2018
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergrad junior/senior who just gets YouTube? Fullscreen has a Video Labs department that manages over 350+ brand YouTube channels, and we are looking for paid Social Video Interns to join our 12 week Spring 2018 Internship program in our Playa Vista office!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the-box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This is a 20 hour/week internship position. In your time with us, you will learn how a tech media business operates, as well as day-to-day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your job, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Develop and help execute strategies to help grow the channel and viewership/subscriber
- Support social video strategy
- Assist Social Video Strategists with the daily channel management, including video uploading and optimization (employing all best practices)
- Provide recommendations driven by creative thinking, industry news/trends, and analytics
- Execute channel audits and create spreadsheets of relevant video information across client channels (data entry)
- Implementation of channel design and branding strategies and support for suite of Fullscreen tech tools
- Work with team to manage growing roster of clients (Brands and Premium Content Providers in TV, music, and film industries)
- Must be on-site in Playa Vista office throughout internship
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication skills as well as analytical
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
ABOUT FULLSCREEN MEDIA:
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.