Coordinator, Social Strategy
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Coordinator, Social Strategy who will be responsible for supporting the strategic and operational needs of our creator clients.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms (YouTube, Facebook, IGTV and Snapchat), and influencer culture. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, initiative, and attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment.
This is a 6 month temporary position with full-time hours (40 hours/week), with potential to have the assignment extended.
- Assist in the development and execution of tactics to drive audience awareness, growth, and engagement on YouTube.
- Channel management and optimization (employing best practices within client-specific turnarounds, workflows and strategies).
- Interface with Operational teams to oversee and ensure quality assurance of requests.
- Support Partner Managers and Strategists in driving client satisfaction and meeting KPIs by actively engaging internally, client correspondence, and needs as directed.
- Execute daily or weekly account management and/or social video strategies.
- Complete analysis-driven deliverables as needed, such as audits, competitive reviews, tracking spreadsheets, sentiment analysis one-sheets, etc.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-2 years of related experience
- A deep interest in video creators.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Comfortable with data entry and analytics.
- Experience with Keynote and Google applications.
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills.A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented.
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on FridaysHealth, dental and vision benefits401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.