Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
Do you live and breath social video and creative? Do you strive to create first-to-market, innovative content that sets your client apart from all others? Well, we believe that visually engaging social creative can be dreamed up by anyone… and we’re hoping it comes from you.
We’re looking for a social savvy Creative Producer who has big ideas, an aptitude for social insights and a keen eye for compelling content (both written and visual). You will be responsible for working with the team as we design, build and maintain our social media presence using originally produced video and static content.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for and knowledge of social, digital entertainment and the world of influencers and who has their finger on the pulse of what’s cool and trending. You’ll have an opportunity to create award-winning work in a revolutionary new space. This position requires the ability to work with minimal direction and the capacity to move quickly while delivering creative that will ensure high-quality results for the client. You will work closely with multiple creative resources, such as Designers, Art Directors, Editors, Copywriters, and Production teams.
- Responsible for all content ideation and timely execution of creative projects and deliverables
- Ability to move creative projects from ideation to completion, removing all roadblocks to execution
- Ensure all deliverables meet the client’s business standards and adhere to strategy, branding guidelines, as well as adherence to established workflows, policies and budgets
- Identify and create meaningful social content incorporating data, insights and learnings from content analytics
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve and translate client needs into actionable outcomes
- Seamless coordination projects across cross-functional team including Accounts, Strategy, Analytics, Creative, Influencer Marketing and Paid Media
- As needed, strategically lead / contribute to brainstorm, ideations, and conversations around campaign framework and direction for both big ideas and day-to-day content strategy
- Identify influencers and develop an influencer outreach strategy for all applicable clients (across all verticals)
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of experience in creative production in social media for a brand or agency
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work ahead of schedule
- Proven track record of executing data-driven creative for brands and clients on social
- In-depth knowledge of social video and social media paid offerings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Adaptability to working in a fast-paced environment
- Agility to pivot quickly as needs arise
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with the ability to defend creative direction using strategy, insights and more
- Excellent communicator who can work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms and tools
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to track feedback and be adaptable in fast paced environment
Perks and Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.