Senior Account Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Creative and Production
We are a leading social media content agency on the hunt for a social-minded, strategic Senior Account Manager to join our ranks to manage the creation of innovative and impactful work for existing clients in a a fast-paced agency environment.
- Own and manage the day-to-day work and process of assigned clients and associated campaigns.
- Cultivate a strong, long-lasting relationship of trust and respect with client leads.
- Manage up to Director and Sr. Directors. Keep them informed of important account and team news: operational and strategic issues/opportunities, client relationship, team health and workload, etc.
- Provide effective and efficient oversight of resources to ensure projects are delivered as promised - on time, on brand and to achieve campaign objectives.
- Oversee daily and long term development of the Managers on your team. Assign and monitor the workload of your Managers.
- Create and foster agency and individual team culture. Provide a comfortable, productive and engaging environment where all team members derive satisfaction from their daily work.
- Understand and apply campaign results to future client projects to ensure client success and growth.
- Stay current on ongoing changes of major social platforms (e.g., posting specs, ad units, best practices) and their potential impact on creative deliverables and clients’ business.
- Clearly communicate (written and verbal) expectations, objectives, process and issues to direct reports and internal team members to ensure effective teamwork and the overall health of the team.
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to advertising, social media, marketing strategy and management/leadership development.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in your day to day work. This is a fast-paced environment with constantly changing requirements.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- 4-5 years of experience working in social media / digital marketing in an account (client-facing) role. Agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Ex: Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, business acumen and analytical experience
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Advanced competency with Apple Software e.g. Keynote and Microsoft Office Products, e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, and Google Drive.
- Creative thinker with ability to apply trends and data to solve marketing and business problems.
- Demonstrated experience creating proposals and presenting to large groups
- Experience and/or knowledge of paid media landscape
- Experience in the entertainment sector
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.