Coordinator, Rights Management (temp)
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Marketing & Communications
Fullscreen is looking for a Rights Management Coordinator who will be responsible for YouTube claim processing, content assessment and associated operations to support our creator network.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the YouTube Content Management System (CMS) or Facebook Rights Manager platforms and a passion for social video platforms (YouTube especially) and digital entertainment. The candidate would also have a desire for personal and/or professional growth, team collaboration, a strong sense of initiative, and fastidious attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning team within a fast-paced environment.
NOTE: This temp (potentially to-hire) opportunity,
- Application of Claims for YouTube Creator Network Revenue Growth
- YouTube Channel and Content Assessment for Feature Eligibility and Enablement
- Daily prioritization and management of projects in collaboration with Descriptive Search team.
- Contribute to improving process and client satisfaction with unique ideas and growth opportunities
- Consistently embody Fullscreen values and actively participate in department and company culture, training, and development initiatives
- 1-2 years of related experience
- A deep interest in online video distribution
- Knowledgeable and passionate about digital video content ownership and entertainment
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Google, Microsoft, and Apple applications
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes uncharted situations
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (SEO, video operations)
- YouTube Certified and/or YouTube Channel Owner/Manager
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects
- Active Gamer or Fan of Gaming Content
Benefits & Perks
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.