Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
Fullscreen is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Account Coordinator to join our team to support global brands. This role will work with the Sr. Account Manager and Account Manager to ensure account services are met.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge all social media platforms and the retail, CPG category. Most client projects will be based on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and involve content ideation, reporting, strategy, insights and account management.
We are looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there and are excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. Above all else this role requires proactivity, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients.
- Oversee projects for creative teams, outlining timelines and leading daily check-ins as needed.
- Support content production alongside creative and production teams.
- Work with team to brainstorm content, distribution and optimization strategies to maximize impact of client social (YouTube).
- Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are.
- Write and create case studies based on insights or learnings made around implemented strategies.
- Support analysts in pulling and compiling reporting.
- Liaise with Publishing Manager on day-to-day content publishing needs.
- Uphold Fullscreen’s commitment to data-driven creative through working with the creative and strategy teams in conjunction.
- Show willingness to learn new skills as needed and be willing to plan out a reasonable timeline for daily tasks.
- Day-to-day contact for multiple clients (emails, calls, and face-to-face visits).
- Build and maintain positive, deep partnerships.
- Work alongside Distribution team to ensure and refine execution of publishing strategy.
- 1-2 years of experience in the digital or social media space, internships included.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Experience with YouTube.
- Experience with Mac-based products and operating system, as well as Google Docs, Keynote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person.
- Ability to work proactively and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and oral communication skills, including experience note-taking.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented.
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines.
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types.
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.