Social Video Coordinator (Temp)
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Video Labs
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Social Video Coordinator for the Video Labs team, who will be responsible for supporting the strategic and operational needs of our growing roster of clients (YouTube Influencers, Brands and Premium Content Providers). Please note this is an operational job and is not a production or video editing position.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms (YouTube especially), and online influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, initiative, and attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment.
This is a 6 month temporary position.
- Full-time (40 hrs/week)
- 6 positions available
- Assist in the development and execution of tactics to drive audience awareness, growth, and engagement on YouTube.
- Channel management and optimization (employing best practices within client-specific turnarounds, workflows and strategies).
- Interface with Operational teams to oversee and ensure quality assurance of requests.
- Support Strategists in driving client satisfaction and meeting KPIs by actively engaging internal and client-facing calls, correspondence, and needs as directed.
- Execute daily or weekly account management and/or social video strategies.
- Complete analysis-driven deliverables as needed, such as audits, competitive reviews, tracking spreadsheets, sentiment analysis one-sheets, etc.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-2 years of related experience
- A deep interest in online video and YouTube influencers.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Comfortable with data entry and analytics.
- Experience with Keynote and Google applications.
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills.
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented.
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule.
- YouTube Certified
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Back-end and analytics knowledge of social platforms and tools
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.