Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for a detail-oriented, data-driven and hungry to learn Campaign Coordinator. The key responsibilities will be to set up, traffic, optimize and report on paid media campaigns, primarily on the following platforms: Google Ads, Google Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Business Manager. The ideal coordinator will have a strong understanding of digital advertising, with an emphasis on YouTube, but also with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others. Candidate should thrive working in a fast-paced cross-functional organization.
- Work with internal teams to set up and execute multi-market paid social campaigns
- Organize campaign assets, timelines and deliverables in coordination with the paid media team
- Report on the success of those campaigns as well as provide strategic recommendations informed by data as analyzed with Microsoft Excel
- Continually optimize live advertising campaigns, identify efficiencies, and drive maximum performance for our clients, while troubleshooting any potential issues, and report timely on these campaigns
- Work with media strategists to look for and identify trends in historical data to come up with effective long-term and short-term strategies to help grow the business
- Positive, can-do-anything attitude, attention to detail, and high energy
- Ability to convert analytical data into easy to understand concepts with a knack for storytelling
- High sense of urgency with ability to successfully perform work while meeting deadlines
- Ability to articulate thoughts and findings clearly and succinctly both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage budgets, deadlines, goals, priorities, and client expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who's excited to grow their career while helping to strengthen and solidify new areas of business and gain exposure into the latest fields in advertising
- Prior experience and/or strong interest in the toy / children’s products category
NICE TO HAVE
- 1 year of online advertising or advertising operations experience (Google Ads Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager)
- Experience in digital marketing, such as SEM, SEO or paid media (PPC, CRM, AdWords, Social, or mobile UA), or digital ad trafficking or experience working with large brands
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Keynote skills
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.