Coordinator, Talent Partnerships
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative Coordinator who will be responsible for providing both sales support for the Talent Sales team! The primary function of this role is to support the Director of Talent Sales and the team’s talent sellers with strategic lists of creators for brand pitches, update internal talent databases, and help activate campaigns when needed.
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with both digital talent and brands. The Talent Sales Coordinator will learn nearly all facets of influencer marketing and see what it takes to build a meaningful brand business for the creators in our network. The Coordinator will receive hands-on experience in nearly every step of the process, from crafting pitch materials to executing campaigns with our creators and brand clients.
The ideal candidate is someone who consumes a ton of YouTube content and wants to throw themselves in a role that touches numerous parts of the business. This person is able to name a handful of creators they routine watch on YouTube as well as be excited to learn the vast array of Fullscreen’s talent roster so they can build comprehensive and relevant lists for our brand partners. This candidate must become an avid student of all our in-network Fullscreen talent.
To be successful in this role you must be invigorated by the idea of a fast-paced environment working with YouTubers and brands. This is a high-performance culture. This role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle and problem-solving.
- Create strategic talent lists to support the Talent Sales team.
- Maximize in-network creator deal flow by working hand-in-hand with Fullscreen talent managers and Brand Studio to ensure our talent are being positioned and pitched in the best way possible.
- Own cross-divisional creator education and updates.
- Own collaboration between talent, sales and marketing to strategize on creator acquisition/signings and minimum revenue guarantees.
- Own tracking of minimum revenue guarantees and communication with integrated marketing/sales organization on monthly pacing
- Collaborate with the integrated marketing team to align influencers with branded content opportunities.
- Proactively develop, communicate, and update talent pricing for existing and emerging platforms.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing and Talent teams to plan influencer participation in sales-led industry events, festivals, conferences and tradeshows.
- Partner with Brand Studio and Sales teams to build credibility and relevance for creators against specific consumer segments and advertising based verticals through marketing materials and editorial concepts
- Maintain accurate records and creator profiles in our database.
- Potentially handle and resolve any tech issues that arise with our creator database.
- Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years experience in creator, talent, brand and/or entertainment marketing.
- Experience in content development, strategy, and influencer/celebrity marketing.
- Proven ability to develop and execute relationships with talent.
- Creative marketing acumen.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional resources.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in and enthusiasm for building compelling, succinct, and clever marketing/sales collateral.
- Strong understanding of client objectives and content needs/desires.
- Excellent track record in partnership development and implementation including identifying and managing relationships to drive greater brand relevance.
- Ability to lead with a positive, professional and collaborative approach.
- Passionate about the video content space and current with Youtube, Social Video, and influencer trends and branded programs.
- Ability to analyze and stay up to date on competitive positioning and landscape.
- Seeking a high-performance culture.
- Collaborative and highly motivated.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results.
- Strong project management experience.
- Keen sense of awareness of influencer, YouTube, celebrity culture.
- Excellent attention to details in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to create a consumer experience that is consistent with client objectives.
- Strong experience with program and partnership management and execution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with both internal and external groups with both enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and navigate complex landscape at a very fast pace.
- Strong ability to network within the entertainment industry and maintain relationship.
Perks & Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.