New York, NY
Creator – Marketing & Communications
Fullscreen is looking for an outstanding copywriter/content marketer with both B2B and B2C experience working in Digital/Social media, and a background in developing innovative marketing copy designed to increase awareness and consideration with brand marketers, the digital advertising community and creators/influencers.
The copywriter/content marketer will be charged with crafting editorial pieces and copy for the Brand Group and Creator divisions to assist in building brand identity, communicating offerings and driving action that leads to revenue generation. This role requires the ability to create communications across digital, social, video, mobile and print over a mix of brand and tactical projects while maintaining a high quality standard. As a copywriter/content marketer, you will research, write and edit copy that reflects our strategy while working closely with sales, talent managers, strategy & insights, marketing, PR, and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. You’ll also have an expertise in writing for digital/social channels and provide recommendations for what content works best for each as well as work with the marketing team on awe-inspiring creative/content both planned and real-time. An insights-driven, thought-provoking, fun and inspirational style is paramount, as your writing will need to convey our youthful brand tone. The ideal candidate is a creative storyteller and strategist who is passionate about driving business growth through persuasive and effective communication.
· Generate compelling marketing copy from creative concept through final copy while maintaining consistency in brand voice, tone and content across Fullscreen Brand Group and Creator communication pieces.
· Write original copy and edit copy for a wide range of internal and external marketing and communications materials including but not limited to: concepts and copy for industry panel pitches, print collateral/ads/advertorials, video scripts and concepts, email subject lines and content, invitations, and case studies.
· Author content for Fullscreen social channels: IG, Facebook, Twitter. Write posts and interact across social channels with the goal of educating and inspiring prospective clients and creators.
· Write copy for fullscreen.com including section headers, headlines, services description, case studies, blogs, executive profiles, and call to action.
· Use quantitative data and web analytics software like Google Analytics to iterate and improve copy.
· Partner with the Project Manager to manage all aspects of the writing and approval process while communicating regularly with stakeholders, tracking status, and delivering approved copy.
· Work in partnership with the Project Manager to create a copy asset management system and ensure that copy is accurate and maintained.
Required Skill Set:
· Bachelors Degree in Journalism, English or Communications preferred.
· 3-5 years professional copywriting/editorial experience (solid portfolio of smart, compelling B2B & B2C marketing/advertising copy and editorial pieces required).
· Previous employment at an ad agency, publisher or media/content company.
· Exceptional copywriting and research skills with a proficiency in analyzing large amounts of statistical data and distilling down to smart, crisp copy.
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
· Expert knowledge of AP style guide.
· Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
· Ability to work independently and on a team in a fast-paced, creative environment.
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to coordinate multiple activities and prioritize conflicting demands while meeting deadlines.
· Knack for effectively interacting with senior-level stakeholders.
· Ego-free, proactive and enthusiastic team member.