Executive Assistant, SVP Social Video Strategy
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a Executive Assistant who will be reporting directly to the SVP of Social Video Strategy at Fullscreen, the Executive Assistant will provide executive and personal support in a one-on-one working relationship. This high-energy role is a true right arm to the SVP. It requires multi-tasking, organization, problem solving and decision-making, stellar communication, and balancing priorities in a fast-paced environment while utilizing the utmost discretion.
This person plays an important role in developing and furthering relationships with clients and contacts and serving as a dependable liaison while collaborating with our creative and forward thinking employees.
- Provides daily support for SVP, Social Agency: Supporting the SVP and the leadership team when objectives overlap AND participates as an adjunct member of the Senior Management Team and provides support to the team when needed
- Plans and manages active and ever-changing calendar with the ability to anticipate and understand SVPs priorities and ensure the schedule is followed and respected
- Manages daily email organization and facilitates all tasks from emails while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Keeps SVP informed of all commitments and responsibilities and oversees appropriate follow ups
- Serves as first line of defense for urgent and important matters relating to the business and responsibilities of the SVP
- Works closely and effectively with the SVP on a variety of projects and manages progress on short-term and long-term list of key priorities: Manages agendas and leads meetings, tracks progress and sees completion of projects, prepares SVP for all meetings ahead of schedule, and takes meeting notes for all senior leadership meetings for record keeping
- Acts as Office Manager for the group and oversees facilities requests, maintains the department space, and assists with conference rooms scheduling as needed
- Manages the SVP’s travel including but not limited to: flights, hotels, restaurants, and ground transportation
- Prepares and submits extensive expense reports on a monthly basis
- Collaborates with various LOB/departments such as: Human Resources, Operations, and Finance on special projects relating to business, budget, efficiency, and employee relations
- Attends meetings and/or listens in on phone calls as needed to take notes, organize, identify and follow up on any action items needed
- Engages regularly with team leaders; manages relationship and communication flow with direct reports and clients
- Manages Weekly All-Team Call Agenda and Speakers
- Oversees facilities related activities including management of offsite storage for account teams and the collaborative office space
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 year minimum experience as Executive Assistant
- BA/BS degree
- Strong references
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills required
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.