Front Desk Receptionist (temp)
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
Fullscreen Media is seeking an outgoing and personable Receptionist to manage the Front Desk at our headquarters in Playa Vista
As the Front Desk Receptionist, you will support the day-to-day operations of the Fullscreen reception / front desk.
You will act as the first point of contact to clients, vendors, and guests as well as serve as a trusted resource for internal staff.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience in the entertainment industry and build a career!
** This is a long-term temp/contract position ***
- Appropriately field and direct incoming phone calls
- Organize mail, packages, and other correspondence
- Greet and welcome all visitors and guests
- Maintain communal office spaces and front reception area
- Order office supplies
- Serve as the main point of contact for the front desk, parking, badges issues
- Take on various projects as needed
- Several years of experience in a business environment
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality are essential
- At least 1+ years of front office experience preferred
- Warm and professional written and verbal communication abilities
- Expert time management and multitasking skills; ability to manage competing priorities
- Friendly and outgoing nature; customer service-oriented approach
- Capacity to maintain grace and composure under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.