Video Operations Specialist, Video Labs
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Video Labs
We are looking for a Video Operations Specialist to optimize a client video pipeline that produces and distributes thousands of videos every year across multiple platforms.
For this role, you must have strong project management know-how, multitasking abilities, and post-production knowledge. Equally important is a passion for and knowledge of YouTube/Cross Platform Video and digital entertainment, plus experience with common post-production tools. You are organized, self-motivated, able to work independently, and ask the right questions to get the job done correctly and efficiently. You will be able to communicate to internal and external teams quickly and concisely.
- Oversee day-to-day QA of video assets, including thumbnails and metadata
- Oversee community management across managed channels
- Oversight of YouTube channel design and best branding practices
- Support Strategist team by implementing and tracking optimization and curation strategies
- Devise and execute strategies to improve operational efficiency and scale
- Contribute to the ideation and development of products to support operational needs
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to YouTube platform changes
- Manage the delivery of shows to third-party distribution companies, including repackaging content to creative and technical delivery specs
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Detail oriented to the core
- Proven ability to establish priorities and work under time constraints
- YouTube Certified within the last year and/or extremely familiar with current best practices for SEO and discoverability on YouTube
- In-depth working knowledge of YouTube as a platform, YouTube Analytics, and CMS UI
- Experience or interest in video operations, technical operations and/or asset management
- Familiarity or experience with digital content lifecycle, from production through distribution, including post-production, QA, packaging and delivery
- Strong people management skills especially when utilizing a remote team
- Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Excellent writing, communication, and administrative skills
- Bachelor’s degree, TV/Film Production or Communications preferred
- Social media agency, digital agency, online video experience
- Experience working with kids entertainment
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.