Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager who will be responsible for leading the development of strategy, proposal materials and deal structure based on client goals. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, digital entertainment and the world of social media Influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of market research, media knowledge and project management to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Partner with Integrated Marketing, Media and Sales on the development of strategy, proposal materials and deal structure based on client goals
- Key project manager for all campaign executions and responsible for working with internal teams to launch and maintain 360 degree programs (comprised of custom content and media)
- Coordinate with internal departments to develop proposal strategy, ideas and plan elements
- Maintain relationships and manage the day-to-day business relationships with current clients
- Identify growth opportunities on key accountsResponsible for pricing management and analytical guidance
- Serve as primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding performance reports and general maintenance
- Research and evaluate marketplace conditions affecting sales, provide recommendations based on market research and new trends
- Deliver post-campaign reports and wrap up decks to clients
- 3-5+ years of online marketing, advertising experience (agency experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred
- Digital paid media and paid social knowledge
- Media planning capabilities (Microsoft Office; research– comScore; agency tools- Prisma, Sizmek, DoubleClick)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and influential written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be the CEO of your own position
- Passionate about YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and all things social!
- Creative and strategic vision to build value proposition for clients and property
- Demonstrate ability to exercise broad judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fri
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.