Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Rooster Teeth
Shared Services – Engineering
Join Rooster Teeth’s growing team of IT staff to help maintain one of the most popular entertainment production companies on the internet.
Rooster Teeth is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to help us maintain and improve our cloud infrastructure. This role would assist development with their pipelines, build out agile approaches for code & software deployment, build infrastructure that auto scales based on anticipated load, and monitor the infrastructure.
- Deploy, configure, maintain, monitor and update our cloud-based server infrastructure.
- Work closely with our development team to optimize development, deployment, and testing of web application software.
- Complete infrastructure and product audits to find places of improvements.
- Document and maintain processes for incident, change, and access management.
- Create automated solutions for repetitive tasks.
- Provide technical support as needed.
- Perform disaster recovery exercises.
- Successful experience as a DevOps / Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
- Mastery of Linux / Unix, preferably a debian-based.
- Mastery of launching PHP, Ruby, Node, and Go applications in large scale environments.
- Mastery of Amazon Web Services.
- Experience maintaining both monolithic and service-oriented-architecture based infrastructure.
- Experience with some form of scripting / programming language. Bash, Python, Perl, Go, ect.
- Experience with virtual environments such as VMWare, Virtualbox, and Vagrant.
- Experience with containerization such as Docker or Rkt.
- Experience with configuration management such as doozerd, etcd or Consul.
- Experience with webservers such as apache, nginx, lighttpd, caddy.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aurora, Percona.
- Experience with log analysis tools like Splunk, or an ELK stack.
- Experience with orchestration tools, preferably Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Sensu, Collectd, Grafana, Datadog.
Perks + Benefits
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.