Vice President, Strategy
New York, NY
Marketing & Communications
The VP, Strategy will lead the evolution of the brand strategy and planning capabilities within and across the Fullscreen Brandworks organization. Working with colleagues in roles as diverse as measurement and analytics, client service, influencer marketing, custom content development, social creative, and product management, this leader will work to integrate and elevate the insights, brand planning, and strategic consulting capabilities of the total organization. The successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience in digital marketing services, expert-level insights into the critical issues facing Fortune 500 B2C CMOs, exceptional communication and quantitative abilities, a passion for innovation, and a knack for collaboration with internal colleagues and external client teams.
- Lead and develop a team of strategists and planners working on high-priority pitches, client campaigns, and insights projects; engage directly to support highest priority initiatives and relationships and help elevate strategic work product to industry best-in-class across the client portfolio
- Serve as an internal expert on: Clients’ businesses, industries, and market opportunities, The social platform landscape (major players, competitive strategies, releases/updates, ongoing innovation efforts, emerging trends, etc.)Digital marketing trends, channels, and strategies
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior marketing clients; identify opportunities to provide consulting services and build deeper, more strategic relationships; lead and/or support consulting projects as opportunities arise
- Collaborate with specialist colleagues in Measurement / Insights / Data & Analytics to develop measurement frameworks and evaluate the performance and business impact of client campaigns and marketing strategies
- Support internal Brandworks strategy efforts and special projects as needed
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing services
- Deep, broad expertise across a range of key topics at the intersection of strategy, marketing, and technology, such as:Digital brand strategy, Consumer insights & trend analysis, Brand storytelling & content marketing, Social influence marketing & platform strategy, Data-driven marketing & marketing technology, Emerging channels, formats, and marketing innovation
- Track record of success, with progressively increasing leadership responsibility, within a marketing agency, management consultancy, or similar professional services firm
- Demonstrated ability to build and a manage valuable, long-term client relationships, serving as a trusted advisor to senior-level executives
- Proven leadership ability; track record of success leading and managing diverse, geographically distributed teams
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and quantitative analytical skills
- Passion for innovation, experimentation, and the transformative potential of digital technology
- Ability to adapt, prioritize, and self-motivate within a fluid, fast-changing environment
BONUS POINTS IF
- MBA strongly preferred
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.