Manager, Talent - Content Strategy
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
** This a TEMP position with the potential to go Full Time ***
Fullscreen Media is looking for a Manager, Talent - Content Strategy who will be responsible for content development, social media strategy and social media implementation and optimization for key talent partners within Fullscreen’s Creator division.
To be successful in this role, you must be both creative and technical, have a deep knowledge of social media platforms (including Facebook and Instagram with an emphasis on YouTube), be a huge fan of YouTube creators and have a track record of successfully creating and distributing digital video and social media content for a top talent, publisher or millennial brand.
The Manager, Talent - Content Strategy is expected to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, intellectually-curious and excel at multitasking. We are looking for a person who can ideate and write pitches and scripts, write intriguing video titles, descriptions and tags and dive into the YouTube and Facebook backend pulling all the right levers to make the content successful. Flawless and highly creative writing is a must.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of work experience with the last 3 as a social media strategist, social media manager, digital content development executive or writer/producer of digital video at a top tier content company.
- Develop creative, technical, and tactical content and social media strategies to meet talent goals.
- Develop original video content ideas for series and one-off videos
- Maintain voice and tone for talent through copy, content and creative across multiple platforms.
- Monitor talent social and manage community engaging with fans and followers
- Provide training, guidance and best practices to internal and external partners.
- Manage external and internal creative, production, design and operational resources
- Measure, track, and report against KPI’s to guide talent’s content strategy, pushing for continuous improvement and bolstering key metrics
- Research and stay ahead of social media and digital content innovation, exploring new opportunities and formulating proposals for how they can be leveraged for partners
- Leverage knowledge of YouTube creators to recommend collaborations that align with talent partners
- Work on strategic partnership opportunities with Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook etc to achieve the talent’s goals
- 6+ years of work experience with the last 3 years as a social media strategist, social media manager, digital content development executive or writer/producer of digital video at a top tier content company.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills for pitches, decks, content and copy
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and good project management skills
- History of developing and maintaining social media schedules and assets
- Deep understanding of YouTube and Facebook analytics and ability to simplify information to present to partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and a strong problem solver
- Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.