Integrated Marketing Internship (NY) - Fall 2018
New York, NY
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergraduate junior or senior student with a passion for digital media? We are looking for a paid Integrated Marketing Intern who will be responsible for assisting in integrated marketing projects. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of being a self started to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Assist in the creation of proposals and talent marketing materials Conduct talent research, search, and discovery
- Pull research that informs proposal development, using internal tools
- Support the Integrated Marketing team from an operational standpoint, assisting in the monitoring of pitches in the marketplace
- Compile weekly trade reports on the competitive landscape and the social marketplace
- Must be in the NYC area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Only currently enrolled students will be considered
- Passion for and deep knowledge of the social web including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers.
- Experience working successfully in groups and is extremely organized
- Basic writing and editing skills and experience in Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen's rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.