Manager, Content Operations & Distribution
New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for a Manager, Content Operations & Distribution. As a Manager, you will use your project management know-how, multitasking abilities, and YouTube knowledge to optimize a client video pipeline that distributes thousands of videos every year across multiple platforms. The right person for this role has a passion for and knowledge of YouTube/Cross Platform Video and digital entertainment, plus experience with operational workflows. The ideal candidate will be organized, self-motivated, able to work independently, and asks the right questions to get the job done correctly and efficiently. You will be able to communicate to internal and external teams quickly and concisely.
- Publish all content to YouTube channels per client needs
- Ability to find workflow efficiencies across multiple different accounts, from entertainment companies to brands
- Learn and experiment with new and surprising ways in which to solve clients' problems
- Prior Experience with YouTube backend (or other CMS)
- Manage Content Operations Coordinators and operational team
- Stay informed of platform updates as they relate to workflow operations
- Work with clients and Accounts team to execute strategies surrounding video optimization and content operations
- Familiarity with Google products (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- 2-4 years relevant experience in an operational role
- A deep interest in online video distribution
- Experience working cross-functionally with a variety of personalities
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and be a leader for the team
- Proactive thinker who can identify potential pitfalls and problem solve quickly
- Successful at delegating work and keeping others accountable on timelines
- History of managing online video channels, particularly YouTube
- Eye for detail in order to oversee standardization of processes and quality of work
- YouTube Certified
- Experience with video publishing platforms (Anvato, MPX, etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe products
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.