Graphic Designer (Social)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer who has experience designing for social media campaigns. The right candidate will have experience working in the digital design space and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. The position responsibilities will consist of creative concepting, execution, and fine-tuning of static deliverables to creatively support the overarching brand strategy. You will collaborate cross-functionally with other designers, art directors, creative directors, strategists, copywriters, and producers to envision and create the most visually riveting campaign artwork for various top brands.
- Research design, daydream design, and design, design, design
- Ideate, conceptualize, and execute a wide variety of graphics for a variety of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Be able to design a wide variety of graphics -- anything from infographics to text-based graphics, photo-treatments, compositing and beyond.
- Exercise flexibility and a true “team-mentality.”
- Manage multiple projects at once, prioritize tasks, and stay organized.
- Team up with our creative and account teams to ideate and execute social media content for platforms listed above.
- Collaborate with other designers and invest in the “design community” of McBeard to foster a sense of artistry in our work and culture ---> to keep inspiration flowing!
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of digital design experience required, within social media marketing preferred
- Bachelor’s degree Required, preferably from a design school or related
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- A strong eye for typography and layout in design
- Experience in photo manipulation, handling Key Art, compositing, and creating a variety of different graphics from scratch
- Exceptional computer skills and proficiency with Mac OS operating system
- Proficient knowledge and strong interest in social media marketing
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and very quickly
- Excellent communicator
- Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
- Can work very well independently, as well as lead in appropriate settings
- Self-starter who is always seeking to take good to great, to excellent
- Flexible, good attitude, humble team player, hungry for challenges
Bonus Points If
- Knowledge of InDesign, Lightroom and Bridge
- Previous work directly for or related to the Toy industry
- Hand-lettering skills
- Illustration skills
- Deck Building experience, proficiency working in Keynote
Perks and Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.