Senior Manager, Client Services
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
The Senior Manager, Client Service is responsible for day-to-day management of the client relationship on the accounts to which s/he is assigned. S/he is the primary contact for client staff and responsible for identifying and escalating potential new business opportunities.
The Senior Manager manages the development and execution of marketing solutions across Fullscreen departments that not only achieve our client-partners’ business objectives but also fulfills the company’s purpose and contribute to our overall profitability. S/he is expected to balance what is best for our client-partner with what is best for the company and as such, is responsible for the effective management of the established SOW for each account s/he is assigned to.
Internally, the Senior Manager is expected to build and maintain strong relationships with team members across disciplines and departments working closely with production and project management to ensure work is delivered on brief, on time, and on budget.
Senior Manager Skills Required:
● 5-7yrs. experience in a client/account management role
● Outstanding ability to think strategically, flawlessly execute and identify and resolve problems
● Ability in motivating and collaborating with cross-functional teams
● Inherent organizational skills and attention to detail
● Demonstrates confidence and level-headed decision-making
● Possesses a credible presence
● Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
Senior Manager Responsibilities:
● Understands and navigates the Client’s business, organization, political dynamics, process and key players
● Builds meaningful relationships with day-to-day Clients, partnering with them to understand and identify their business issues, strategies, initiatives, priorities and expectations - especially within the International Markets and Digital Engagement Group
● Leads and optimizes the day-to-day operations of the account including management of approvals for all deliverables across the project
● Manages scope to ensure that we are fulfilling obligations within Scopes of Work as well as managing internal resources to deliver profitable projects
● Ensures quality of execution in collaboration with Production, Strategy, Integrated Marketing, Video Strategy and Operations
● Manage requests from all areas of the business
● Works with team on ensuring reporting across channels and media including ensuring that insights, implications, and recommended actions are appropriate and coherent
● Communicates with account leadership to manage any risks or issues within the account and develops action plans to mitigate these risks
● Responsible for all client deliverables including monthly reporting, analytical requests, etc. in collaboration with the appropriate departments