Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Client Services
We’re looking for an outgoing chameleon of a community manager who can speak emoji, knows where to throw a hashtag (organically), and can respond quickly to superfans. This community manager will need to know the audiences on a variety of original television and movie properties, and have the creativity and excitement to deliver innovative experiences and keep fans engaged throughout the year, talking to them all day, every day.
- Identify and deliver meaningful interactions between your clients and their fan bases (both existing and target audiences) across assigned platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Create and manage content calendars for upcoming original premieres, publish all approved content to social channels, monitor engagement trends, and identify new opportunities for the client to contribute to pop culture moments or trending topics
- Become familiar with talent, fans, micro-influencers, and both upcoming and past titles for context
- Continuously improve messaging with Copywriter by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Work closely with Analyst to understand performance of campaign and assess against goals and KPIs.
- Be the leading voice in brand vocabulary, events, influencers and communities
- Execute live social coverage during events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Deep understanding of social media behaviors across platforms, but Twitter specifically
- Weekend availability - new episodes/movies air on Saturdays / Sundays
- Agility to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and pivot quickly
- Clear communicator via phone/video/IRL/Slack/text, knowing the true value of a good gif
- 2+ years experience in social media marketing
- Entertainment / studio experience a plus
- Love of entertainment a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agency background
- Bilingual Spanish
- Previous telecommunication work experience
- Copywriting experience
ABOUT FULLSCREEN Social:
We are a team creating daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, NBC, Disney, Mattel, and more.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.