New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Studio
The Account Planning and Operations team is seeking an enthusiastic Account Coordinator to assist our fast paced sales and account teams on day-to-day activities. We are looking for an Account Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the account team in the New York & LA regions to plan, execute, and manage live campaigns. They will work with the Account Planning, Sales, Integrated Marketing, Activations, and Paid Media teams to ensure the campaign is delivering and meeting the goals and objectives the client set forth. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Digital entertainment, the world of social media influencers and paid media. The candidate would also have related work experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
The ideal candidate should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. We are looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there. Above all else this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle.
● Develop call summaries/recap reports for internal and external conference calls and send to project team following discussions
● Create and distribute agendas/status reports for Internal meetings and upon request, Client meetings.
● Assist Account Planning team on Salesforce maintenance/accuracy and Mavenlink project development.
● Generate Media billing reports for Account Planning Lead to review and share with Finance department
● Support Sales and Account Planning lead in responding to client requests and special projects as necessary
● Assist Account Planning lead with content & media plan proposal development during the RFP phase of a program.
● During program development partner closely with Account Planning lead, Sales and Integrated Marketing to ensure all elements of the client brief are being answered (inclusive of partner mandatories, tracking/tagging elements, etc).
● Assist Account Planning lead on the generation and review of all legal documentation (SOWs, IOs, etc.)
● Assist Account Planning lead during the execution of a content and media program by trafficking assets to Media Operations team and tracking all live content elements.
● Proactively recommend optimizations to Account Planning Lead and Sales based on campaign performance.
● Create and own the development of program reporting and wrap reports for campaigns.
● Prioritize/juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
● Support on development of internal projects such as keynote presentations for big internal meetings or coordinator support for internal training seminars
● Support in mavenlink reporting and data entry for forecasting
● Compile and curate information received from across various teams to summarize and present to management
● 1-2 years of relevant experience in a client-facing role
● Bachelor Degree required.
● Experience with Mac-based products and operating system, as well as Google Docs, Keynote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person.
● Ability to work proactively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
● Detail-oriented with strong written and oral communication skills, including extensive experience note-taking.
● Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented.
● Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines.
● Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude.
● Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types.